Minimise impact and control your costs
By combining a PBX and a router, the purchase and installation costs are dramatically lower than any other office system.
The system integrates with existing ISDN and POTS telephone lines as well as Safeserve’s business VoIP service, and opens the door to a wide range of options for selectively routing calls over different lines, further minimising both up-front and ongoing costs.
Expand more flexibly
Unlike many telephone systems, there are no licensing issues, so you can grow your business without worrying about the cost implications of expanding your telephony solution.
Keep yourself online
The Draytek Vigor series supports two internet connections, so connectivity can be maintained in the event of a fault on one.
As with any service from Safeserve, you are buying confidence and peace of mind. We will survey, schedule, install, and support you throughout the whole setup period and beyond.
- All-in-one Draytek Vigor IPPBX and broadband firewall/router
- Load-balancing and internet connectivity backup via dual WAN configuration
- Up to 30 extensions, local or remote, with Draytek Vigor 2820 IPPBX
- Up to 100 extensions, local or remote, with Draytek Vigor 3510 IPPBX
- Hunt groups
- Call diversion & transfer
- Voice auto-attendant
- Supports SIP, ISDN, and POTS lines