Reduce your costs
With a VoIP line your calls all go over your internet connection meaning no need for expensive ISDN lines. And unlike ISDN lines you can have as many channels on a VoIP trunk as your internet connection can take so there is no need to put in expensive lines or hardware everytime you want to expand.
On top of that VoIP calls are much cheaper, especially calls abroad.
Take your number with you
If you want to move office, with VoIP you can take your telephone line with you. As soon as you have an internet connection at your new premises, you’ll be able to start making and receiving calls on your usual number from there.
This even applies to temporary moves – you can relocate your entire office by just moving your equipment.
Have a global presence
You can register multiple numbers on a single VoIP connection and, because it’s virtual, you’re not tied to any geographic location. That means you can get numbers from anywhere in the UK, or even abroad, and make and receive calls using these numbers. Do you do business in the US? Then why not publish a US number for customers there to call?
We can provide numbers for most European countries, plus many others worldwide.
- Make up to 20 concurrent calls over a standard ADSL2+ line
- Sign up for new numbers or ‘virtualise’ your existing ones
- Have more control over business continuity and disaster recovery with automatic divert to a mobile or landline in the event of a problem
- Use local numbers for any part of the UK, or international numbers
- 0800, 0845, 0843 and 0900 numbers available
- Set your line to divert on a time schedule e.g. have evening calls sent to your mobile or home
- Fax-to-email service available
- Emergency calls work as a normal line