The cost-effective Microsoft Exchange alternative
Safeserve Email Extra brings the power of enterprise-level functionality and collaboration to large and small organisations.
Access your emails from anywhere
Safeserve Email Extra delivers an industry-leading world-class webmail interface for accessing email, calendars, contacts and notes as well as domain administration. Full collaboration functionality and shared calendars, tasks, notes and folders are also available, as well as reminders and alerts, bringing the features and performance of a desktop application to the Web.
Keep in touch on the move
Wireless synchronisation with BlackBerry, Google Android, iPhone and Windows mobile devices means that users can send and receive email directly from their mobile phones.
Synchronise with Microsoft Outlook
Fully utilise Microsoft Outlook using two-way syncing between the web interface and Outlook, allowing changes and additions to folders, calendars, contacts, tasks and notes to be concurrently available in both applications.
Send large files to anyone
In addition to mailbox storage, users can store and retrieve large files as well as send download links to other users.
- Use your own domain
- Mailbox size 2GB (expandable)
- Safeserve spam and virus filtering before delivery to mailboxes
- Safeserve archiving of all email sent and received
- Synchronise desktops, laptops, phones
- Advanced webmail interface works on all browsers
- Shared calendar, contacts, notes, tasks
- File storage upload / download / send large files
- POP & IMAP access (all connections encrypted with SSL/TLS)
- Push email to mobile devices with ActiveSync available
- Mail pickup from other mailboxes
- Wizard to easily migrate from other systems
- SPF (Sender Policy Framework) & Domain Keys / DKIM
- Rule based email mirroring to another mailbox
- Auto-responder / out of office notification
- Add rule based signature and/or disclaimer
- Safeserve maintains fully detailed logs of all mail transactions